Covid-19 Tattoo and Body Piercing Regulations
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, or YOU have recently tested positive for Covid-19, please refer to the recommended CDC guidelines for self-quarantine.
- NO mask - NO service.
- NO gloves allowed.
- Patrons must sanitize hands upon entering.
- Please remain 6 feet apart in and out of the shop at all times.
- No guests allowed, unless you are underage. **Refer to underage regulations below.
- No personal items allowed in the shop.
- No oral piercings or changes will be done at this time.
************** Disclaimer **************
1. All services are done on a first come, first serve basis DAILY.
2. DAILY appointments will be made after a consultation.**Some exclusions apply.
3. No waiting allowed inside of the business.
4. A member of our staff will contact you when you should return.
5. There will be a 15 minute grace period before your appointment is forfeited.
Tattoo and Body Piercing Policies
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Children under 13 are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Deposits are non refundable
- Larger tattoos are excluded from the walk in service and will require a scheduled appointment with the artist.
- Please reference the underage requirement section
- Only ONE Parent/Legal Guardian will be permitted to accompany the minor. **Please ask a member of our team for specific details.
MUST HAVE A VALID ID TO RECIEVE ANY SERVICES
Please note the above guidelines and regulations have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We appreciate your patience and loyalty.